Have you ever wondered how professionals perform a deep cleaning on ductless heat pumps? Are you curious about the steps they do to achieve the cleanest possible result for your unit? Let us take a look! Our experts at Hightower Service, Inc. will reveal the cleaning steps to let you understand how we tackle your dirty unit at home. Read on to know how!
- Step One: Install the Plastic Protective Splash Bib
- Step Two: Apply A Coil Cleaner
- Step Three: Use a Coil Cleaner to the Unit
- Step Four: Spray the Barrel Fan
- Step Five: Reassemble the Unit