Technology has paved the way for drastic changes in human life. And while many families are striving to get the latest in smart devices and home improvements, few have given attention to the outlets and electrical system which makes these devices usable. Let’s talk about your outlet, the entrance of your devices to the power source. Is it already discolored and stained? Or, can it still hold a plug? Do not wait for an emergency to happen before finding out that you need to have your outlet upgraded. Here is a list of the signs that you should take note:
- Outlet Feels Hot on the Surface
- Discolored Outlet Due to Heat
- Your Outlet Only Has Two-Prongs
- The Plug Keeps Falling Out
- Smoke, Spark, and Burning Smell occur whenever you plug an appliance.